Events in Oakville for this weekend: July 24th to July 26th

Bronze Sculpture of Moose
Events in Oakville for this weekend: July 24th to July 26th

About the Author

Nolan A Machan

Nolan A Machan

Nolan Machan is the Publisher of OakvilleNews.Org and has over 41 years of local Oakville knowledge. He is committed to providing Oakville residents with the most up-to-date information about our great town.

Latest posts (See all)

Upper Oakville Shopping Centre Christmas Promotion 2016 Breakfast with Santa
Advertisement

The last weekend of July is here, but thankfully there is another full week of July left.  This weekend’s major event has to be the RBC Canadian Open happening at Glen Abbey. So if you are a golf fan, you’ll be able to catch the game locally. It is also the last weekend of the Pan Am Games, so lane restrictions will be in effect for just a couple of more days. Then we can get back to the normal chaos of commuting around the GTA.

If you are wanting to support the arts Serenade by the Lake which is the summer fundraiser for the Oakville Chamber Orchestra will be taking place on Sunday on the Holcim Estate.

Along with those events, there is even more happening this weekend. Check out the events below for the complete list.

Have a great as well as safe weekend, and if you like – send us a picture of how you enjoyed your weekend.

Here’s what is happening this weekend in Oakville.

Oakville Events for Friday July 24, 2015:

Weather: Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud this afternoon. Wind becoming west 20 km/h late this afternoon. High 30. UV index 8 or very high. Overnight:A few clouds. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low 19.


Foolish Friday: All Day

Crème de la crème: QE Park Cultural & Community Centre: 8:30 am - 9:30 pm

Oakville Galleries: Out of Line: Gairloch Gardens: 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm

GINGER ST JAMES: Moonshine Cafe: 9:30 pm - 11:30 pm

Oakville Events for Saturday, July 25, 2015

Weather:Sunny. A mix of sun and cloud. 40 percent chance of showers in the afternoon. Risk of a thunderstorm late in the afternoon. High 28. Overnight: Cloudy periods with 60 percent chance of showers or thunderstorms. Low 18..


Downtown Oakville Farmers' Market: Central Public LIbrary: 8:00 am - 2:00 pm

Crème de la crème: QE Park Cultural & Community Centre: 8:30 am - 9:30 pm

Oakville Galleries: Out of Line: Gairloch Gardens: 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm

Benefit Concert for Syrian Refugees: The Meeting House: 5:00 pm

Oakville Events for Sunday, July 26, 2015

Weather: A mix of sun and cloud. High 29. Overnight: Clear. Low 15.


Crème de la crème: QE Park Cultural & Community Centre: 8:30 am - 9:30 pm

Free Swim: Centennial Pool: 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm

Introduction to Taoist Tai Chi: Fung Loy Kok Taoists: 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm

Oakville Galleries: Out of Line: Gairloch Gardens: 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm

Serenade by The Lake: Holcim waterfront estate: 3:00 pm - 6:00 pm

African Children's Choir: The Meeting House: 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm

Weather information comes from Environment Canada

OakvilleNews.Org strives to provide our readers with the most comprehensive list of activities happening in Oakville. If we’ve missed something please let us know.

Subscribe for FREE and STAY informed with OakvilleNews.Org
Advertisement

Tags:

, , , , , ,


Readers Comments (0)




Please note: Comment moderation is enabled and may delay your comment. There is no need to resubmit your comment.

%d bloggers like this: