Events in Oakville: January 14, 2014

Events in Oakville: January 14, 2014
Kerr Street Cafe
Advertisement

About the Author

Oakville News

Oakville News

OakvilleNews.org brings you the latest news and events in Oakville, Ontario. Our staff are dedicated to providing Oakville residents with the most up-to-date information about our great town.

Latest posts (See all)

Events


Downtown Square Free Skate: Downtown Oakville : 8:00 am - 10:00 pm

Rotary Club of Oakville West: 7:15 am - 9:00 am

Mothergoose Program- Oakville Parent-Child Centre: Longo's Burloak: 9:30 am - 10:30 am

Plugged in Parenting: Raising a Family in the Digital Age: Oakville Parent Child Centre - Main: 9:30 am - 11:30 am

YOGA WITH MICHELE: Lolë Atelier Oakville: 9:30 am - 10:30 am

Career Interests and Skills Matching: 10:00 am - 12:00 pm

Family Story Time: 10:00 am - 10:30 am

Toddler's Story Time: 10:00 am - 10:30 am

Toddler's Story Time: 10:00 am - 10:30 am

Rainbow Music Program - Oakville Parent-Child Centre: Oakville Parent Child Centre - Main: 10:30 am - 11:30 am

Baby's First Story Time: 11:00 am - 11:30 am

Family Story Time: 11:00 am - 11:30 am

A Noble Line: Gairloch Gardens: 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm

Site Plan Committee: Town Hall: 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm

Royal Canadian Air Cadets: Golden Hawks: T.A. Blakelock High School: 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm

The Oakville Association of Knitters & Crocheters: QE Park Cultural & Community Centre: 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm

Family Story Time: 7:00 pm - 7:30 pm

POSSE Training for Youth: Oak Park Neighbourhood Centre: 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm

Public Information Meeting: 1055 &1065 McCraney St. E: Town Hall: 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm

Weather

The sun will start to shine at 7:49 AM and right through to 5:06 PM. We should be treated to a stunning sunrise as well as sunset as the clouds bounce the light. The winds will be light at 10 km/h but not as soft as yesterday’s. Today’s high is expected to reach plus three by this afternoon, and then drop down to zero. There is only a 20 percent chance of precipitation, which should help to rid us of the evil ice patches which have cause me to walk with additional intention. Landing on my rear end at 50 is just not a pretty sight. The sky will cloud over later this evening and bring with it an 80 percent chance of snow. The expected accumulation is one to three centimetres, but we might see a little more since the wind is coming from the south-east which puts us on the delivery end of the lake’s moisture. Have a great day!

Alanon Alateen Oakville Ontario Effects of Alcoholism Family Chaos Help
Advertisement

Tags:

,


Readers Comments (0)




Please note: Comment moderation is enabled and may delay your comment. There is no need to resubmit your comment.

%d bloggers like this: