Events in Oakville: July 27, 2014

Your guide to summer weekend fun

Events in Oakville: July 27, 2014
Kerr Street Cafe
Advertisement

About the Author

Oakville News

Oakville News

OakvilleNews.org brings you the latest news and events in Oakville, Ontario. Our staff are dedicated to providing Oakville residents with the most up-to-date information about our great town.

Latest posts (See all)

Downtown Oakville TD Songs Summer Concert Music August 19 2017
Advertisement

Events:


Newcomer Conversation Circle: 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm

Mustang 50 Year Car Show: Ford of Canada: 9:00 am - 4:00 pm

Road Closings by Coronation Park: 7:00 am - 5:00 pm

Oakville Children's Festival 2014: 10:00 am - 4:00 pm

CJ's Cafe in Bronte, free concert : 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm

Gloria Marshall Art Retrospective: 1933 to 2014: Joshua Creek Heritage Art Centre: 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm

You’ve Really Got a Hold on Me: 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm

Weather

With a mixture of sun and clouds and a high hitting plus 29, it is a perfect day to attend Oakville’s First Children’s Festival. There is a 40 percent chance of rain, but that mean there is a 60 percent chance that it won’t. The chance of rain with possible rain and thunderstorms increases to 70 percent this evening. The temperature will slowly drop to plus 17 by overnight. The Southwest wind will continue until this evening when it will change to North and start to increase to 20 km/ and gusting up to 35 km/h.

Air quality: moderately good

UV index: high

Pollen count: light

Sunset: 8:47 PM

Alanon Alateen Oakville Ontario Effects of Alcoholism Family Chaos Help
Advertisement

Tags:

, , , ,


Readers Comments (0)




Please note: Comment moderation is enabled and may delay your comment. There is no need to resubmit your comment.

%d bloggers like this: