Events in Oakville: Monday, May 29, 2017

Oakville: Monday, May 29, 2017 - Tulips
Events in Oakville: Monday, May 29, 2017

About the Author

Nolan A Machan

Nolan A Machan

Nolan Machan is the Publisher of OakvilleNews.Org and has over 41 years of local Oakville knowledge. He is committed to providing Oakville residents with the most up-to-date information about our great town.

Latest posts (See all)

Here’s is what is happening in Oakville Monday, May 29, 2017:

Oakville Events for Monday, May 29, 2017

Weather: A mix of sun and cloud. 60 percent chance of showers early in the morning. 40 percent chance of showers late in the afternoon. Risk of a thunderstorm late in the afternoon. Wind becoming west 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the morning. High 24. Humidex 26. UV index 7 or high.
Overnight: Partly cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers early in the evening with risk of a thunderstorm. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light in the evening. Low 12.

Coronation Park CLOSED: Coronation Park: All Day

Town of Oakville Notice: Lakeshore Road Bridge over Sixteen Mile Creek to be Closed: Lakeshore Road Bridge: All Day

Battle of the Chefs: Oakville Conference Centre: 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm

Speaker: Lieutenant-General the Honourable Roméo Dallaire (Ret'd): Oakville Trafalgar Memorial Hospital: 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm

YMCA Oakville Annual General Meeting: Oakville YMCA: 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm

Food Photography With Michelle Manzoni: QE Park Cultural & Community Centre: 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm

Oakville Town Council Meeting: Town Hall: 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm

Monday Night Improv: Central Baptist Church: 8:00 pm - 10:00 pm


If you have an event happening in Oakville, and it isn’t listed in OakvilleNews.Org’s Event Calendar – please let us know. Non-profits list their events for free. A cost of $25 for a weekday listing, and $50 for a weekend listing is the amount charged for commercial and retail business’ event. Just send us an email at Admin@OakvilleNews.Org with the name of the event, a description, time, date, location,  cost of entry if there is one, and a link for people to find out more about your event.

Alanon Alateen Oakville Ontario Effects of Alcoholism Family Chaos Help
Advertisement

Readers Comments (0)




Please note: Comment moderation is enabled and may delay your comment. There is no need to resubmit your comment.

%d bloggers like this: