Events in Oakville for Wednesday, January 03-2018

January 03-2018 Happy Dog
Events in Oakville for Wednesday, January 03-2018
Find Oakville's Cheapest Gas
Advertisement

About the Author

Nolan A Machan

Nolan A Machan

Nolan Machan is the Publisher of OakvilleNews.Org and has over 41 years of local Oakville knowledge. He is committed to providing Oakville residents with the most up-to-date information about our great town.

Latest posts (See all)

Rediscover Your YMCA
Advertisement

Here are the events happening in Oakville for Wednesday, January 03-2018.  While the schools are closed, check each afternoon for the next day’s events.

Events for January 03-2018

 

Weather for January 03-2018

With winds ranging from the mid-twenties to the low forties the windchill will make it feel 9 degrees colder. The day’s low will be minus 15 in the early morning. By noon the high will be minus 8. In the morning and early afternoon there will be a mixture of sun and clouds. By mid-afternoon it will be cloudy. There is a 40 percent chance of snow from 2 to 4 pm. It will rise to 60 percent from 4 to 7 pm.  Evening rush hour will be unpleasant. Give yourself some extra time.

The sun will rise at 7:51 AM and set at 4:55 PM.

 

If you are aware of an event that is not posted please let us know. You can fill out the form below:

Advertisement

Tags:


Readers Comments (0)




Please note: Comment moderation is enabled and may delay your comment. There is no need to resubmit your comment.

%d bloggers like this: