Wednesday, April 6, 2016 1:48 pm ·  0 Comments
Over the past several months Halton Regional Police have noticed an increase in the usage of heroin in the Town of Oakville. Officers working in the Street Crime Unit, Oakville Criminal Investigations Bureau, turned their focus on local street level traffickers and were able to identify a male and female involved in the trafficking of heroin.
On Tuesday April 5, 2016, officers observed a suspected drug transaction by two suspects in the area of Howell Drive and River Glen Drive in Oakville’s River Oaks community. The two suspects and a third party were arrested and a Controlled Drug and Substances Search Warrant was executed at a location on North Service Road in Oakville.
Halton Police seized the following:
1. Heroin (approx. 24 grams) – street value $7200.00
2. Marihuana (approx. 4 grams individually packaged) – street value $40.00
3. Crack Cocaine (approx. 1 gram) – street value $100.00
4. Psilocybin (approx. 2 grams) – street value $20.00
In addition to the seized drugs, police located and seized numerous debt lists, cell phones, scales, a tubular press machine, a BB gun, approximately $750.00 in cash and various cutting agents and packaging materials.
The following two accused have been arrested, charged and held for bail:
Tabitha LYNCH, 30 years, of Oakville and
Brooks SCHUBERT, 30 years, of Oakville have both been charged with:
1. Trafficking CDSA (Heroin)
2. Possession for the Purpose of Trafficking x 2 Counts (Heroin)
3. Possession for the Purpose of Trafficking (Marihuana)
4. Possession of CDSA (Crack Cocaine)
5. Possession of CDSA (Psilocybin)
Matthew Davidson, 26 years, of Oakville has been charged with possession of heroin.
Anyone with information on suspected drug trafficking is asked to contact the Halton Regional Police and anyone with information on this or any other crime is asked to call Crime Stoppers at 1 800 222-8477 (TIPS) or through the web at www.haltoncrimestoppers.com or by texting “Tip201” with your message to 274637 (crimes).
April 5 2016, Brooks Schubert, CDSA, Crack Cocaine, Drug Traffickers, Halton Regional Police, Heroin, Howell Drive, marihuana, Matthew Davidson, psilocybin, River Glen Drive, River Oaks, Tabitha Lynch