Events in Oakville: November 10, 2013

Events in Oakville: November 10, 2013
Find Oakville's Cheapest Gas

About the Author

Oakville News

Oakville News brings you the latest news and events in Oakville, Ontario. Our staff are dedicated to providing Oakville residents with the most up-to-date information about our great town.

Latest posts (See all)



  • War Memorial Tribute: Art Lee Men's Wear: All Day
  • Oakville Antique Show: St. Volodymyr Cultural Centre: 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
  • Parade of Veterans: 10:30 am - 11:30 am
  • Surface Tension: 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm
  • A Noble Line: Gairloch Gardens: 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
  • Kelly Jazvac: Park: Gairloch Gardens: 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
  • Symphonic Passion: Oakville Centre for the Performing Arts: 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
  • Weather

    Sunshine and clouds are on tap for today with a 40 percent chance of rain. The high is expected to reach plus 7. This morning we are starting off at a comfortable plus 6. By this evening the temperature will drop down to plus 1. The chance of precipitation is highest this morning at 40 percent and will then tapper off to 20 percent by the end of the day. The North-West wind will continue to be a factor with sustained speeds of 40 km/h and gusts reaching 60 km/h.

    Have a great Sunday, and if you have the chance head over to Bronte for the Veterans’ March starting at the Bronte Legion.



    , , ,

    Readers Comments (0)

    Please note: Comment moderation is enabled and may delay your comment. There is no need to resubmit your comment.

    Oakville News Twitter Feed

    Oakville Traffic

    Click Here for Full Traffic Map
    Loading... [Refresh]

    Oakville News Twitter List

    %d bloggers like this: